• CEO and Founder of Splendid Marketing and Communications
• MD of Splendid IT
• Founder and MD of the Zama Phakathi Foundation
• MD of Beyond Boundaries
• Council member of the Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI)
• Board member of the Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI)
• Board member of the South African Library for the Blind (SALB)
• Board member of Media, Information, Communications and Technology SETA
“I have boldly navigated the business world to reach greater heights of success. It was never easy, yet with determination and hard work I made it. As a businesswoman networking is important to my growth and I am constantly evolving my- self, my team and my Business to provide the very best service to every single one of my clients. I still maintain exceptional relationships with them and I am always confident they will and still keep coming back.”
Inspiring our youth:
Zama Phakathi as MD of various companies delivers motivational talks in our country and Africa to motivate young women and youth in business. Her CSI the Zama Phakathi Foundation is about developing our country and taking our youth and communities forward.
Zama Phakathi’s Awards:
2009: Business Women’s Association’s (BWA) Regional Achievers Award: Corporate Category.
2012: The prestigious Alec Rogoff Award: Durban Chamber of Commerce & Industry
2014: Winner of the Standard Bank Top Women Achiever Award: Fast Growth Women-Owned SMME Award.
2014: Finalist: Standard Bank Top Young Female Entrepreneur of 2014.
Zama Phakathi’s Motto:
You are great! Think Big!